From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
|| This article is incomplete.|
Please feel free to edit this article to add missing information and complete it.
The Pokémon Black Version and Pokémon White Version Handbook (ISBN 978-0545316521) is an edition of The Official Pokémon Handbook series that was published by Scholastic on August 1, 2011. It serves as a paper form of the Unova Pokédex from Black and White and contains entries for all the Generation V Pokémon but Keldeo, Meloetta, and Genesect. It also contains information about Professor Juniper, N, Fennel, and the Unova Gym Leaders. It also has a preface about Pokémon types. Unlike previous entries in the series, this book is based on the video games rather than the anime, with extensive use of Ken Sugimori's official art throughout.
- New Pokémon!
- New battle moves and Abilities!
- New Trainers and Gym Leaders!
- New Mythical and Legendary Pokémon!
- Here it is, your A-Z guide to Unova's Pokémon! From Accelgor to Zweilous, they're inside the pages of this book. You'll find...
- Facts and figures on 153 new Pokémon
- Summary of Pokémon types
- Inside info on Unova's Legendary and Mythical Pokémon
- It's your ultimate guide to the newest Pokémon!
The entries in the handbook are made so they are easy to understand. The Pokémon are arranged in alphabetical order. The information includes:
- The preface about Pokémon types is similar to the one in The Official Pokémon Handbook: Deluxe Collector's Edition.
- The back cover advertises the book Pokémon Black and White: Ash's Triple Threat.