Pokémon Black Version and Pokémon White Version Handbook
| This article is incomplete.|
Please feel free to edit this article to add missing information and complete it.
|Pokémon Black Version and Pokémon White Version Handbook|
The Pokémon Black Version and Pokémon White Version Handbook (ISBN 0545316529) is a Pokémon handbook published by Scholastic in August 2011. It has information about all Pokémon native to Unova, except for Keldeo, Meloetta, and Genesect, that had not been officially revealed at the time this was published. It also contains information about Professor Juniper, N, Fennel, and the Unova Gym Leaders. It also has a preface about Pokémon types.
- New Pokémon!
- New battle moves and Abilities!
- New Trainers and Gym Leaders!
- New Mythical and Legendary Pokémon!
- Here it is, your A-Z guide to Unova's Pokémon! From Accelgor to Zweilous, they're inside the pages of this book. You'll find...
- Facts and figures on 153 new Pokémon
- Summary of Pokémon types
- Inside info on Unova's Legendary and Mythical Pokémon
- It's your ultimate guide to the newest Pokémon!
The entries in the handbook are made so they are easy to understand. The Pokémon are arranged in alphabetical order. The information included is:
- Name pronunciation
- Unova Pokédex number
- Height and weight
- Level-up moves
- Pokédex entries from Pokémon Black and Pokémon White
- A picture of the Pokémon. If the Pokémon has different forms there is a picture of each form.
- The preface about Pokémon types is similar to the one in The Official Pokémon Handbook: Deluxe Collector's Edition.
- On the back of the book, it advertises the book Pokémon Black and White: Ash's Triple Threat.
- Even though the end of the book contains information about important people in Unova, it does not have the Elite Four (Shauntal, Marshal, Grimsley, and Caitlin) and Champion (Alder) in it.
|This book article is part of Project Merchandise, a Bulbapedia project that aims to write comprehensive articles on all Pokémon toys, dolls, books, and collectible merchandise.|