From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| Pokémon Black & White: Adventures in Unova|
|| Currently Airing|
(BW098 - present)
Pokémon Black & White: Adventures in Unova is the sixteenth season of the dubbed version of the Pokémon anime. It follows the conclusion of the second season of Black & White series, and as such is the third & final dubbed season of the Best Wishes series. The season follows Ash as he continues his journey, venturing in the Unova region with his friends Iris and Cilan. It premiered on February 2, 2013 in the United States.
It began with the dub of Beauties Battling for Pride and Prestige!.
See the list of Pokémon: Black & White: Adventures in Unova episodes for a list of episodes aired this season.
- Ash learns that the Unova League will be held in Vertress City. (BW098)
- Iris returns to the Village of Dragons. (BW100)
- Iris has a rematch with Drayden and loses again. (BW101)
- The Vertress Conference takes place. (BW103 - BW108)
- The tournament begins with 128 competitors. (BW103)
- Stephan advances to the second round after defeating Raul. (BW103)
- Ash, Virgil, Bianca and Cameron battle and defeat Trip, Ultimo, Michael and Kenō, thus advancing to the next round. (BW104)
- Ash and Trip end their rivalry and become friends. (BW104)
- Cameron defeats Bianca, eliminating the latter from the tournament. (BW104)
- Ash, Stephan, and Virgil are revealed to have made it through the second round. (BW105)
- Ash, Stephan, Cameron, and Virgil make it through the third round. (BW105)
- Ash defeats Stephan, eliminating the latter from the tournament. (BW106)
- Cameron and Virgil advance to the next round, after beating Kenton and Flora respectively. (BW106)
- Cameron defeats Ash, eliminating the latter from the tournament. (BW106, BW107, BW108)
- Virgil wins the Vertress Conference. (BW108)
- Ash and his friends return to Nuvema Town. (BW109)
- Ash and his friends meet N. (BW110)
- Ash and friends meet Cheren, the Aspertia City Gym Leader. (BW111)
The following Pokémon are obtained: