Pokémon Adventures volume 10
From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| Pokémon Adventures volume 10
Volume 10 is the tenth volume of the Pokémon Adventures manga and the third of eight volumes in the Gold, Silver & Crystal chapter. It is authored by 日下秀憲 Hidenori Kusaka and illustrated by 山本サトシ Satoshi Yamamoto.
|Japan||Shōgakukan||August 8, 2001||ISBN 4091493408|
|First Edition by VIZ Media|| First
|US/Canada||VIZ Media||December 7, 2010||ISBN 1421530635|
|First Edition by Chuang Yi|| First
|Singapore||Chuang Yi||November 2003||ISBN 9812415467|
|First Edition by Daewon C.I.|| First
|South Korea||Daewon C.I.||Unknown||ISBN ????|
- Round 117 - Slugging It Out With Slugma
- Round 118 - Three Cheers for Chikorita
- Round 119 - A Flaaffy Kerfuffle
- Round 120 - Surrounded by Staryu
- Round 121 - Off Course with Corsola
- Round 122 - Querulous Qwilfish
- Round 123 - Debonaire Dragonair
- Round 124 - Scrappy Skarmory
- Round 125 - Misdreavus Misgivings
- Round 126 - Jumping Jumpluff
- Round 127 - Miltank Melee
- Round 128 - Indubitably Ditto
- Round 129 - Great Girafarig
- Crystal receives a Pokédex and begins her Pokémon journey.
- Crystal encounters Suicune, and later the Suicune-obssessed Mysticalman Eusine.
- Eusine snags the Clear Bells from three Team Rocket Grunts.
- Crystal reaches the Burned Tower.
- Satoshi Yamamoto takes over as the artist for Pokémon Adventures in this volume.
VIZ Media translation
- In one panel Crys's Megaree is mistakenly referred to as "Mega", which is ironically its Chuang Yi nickname.
- On page 65, Crystal called Fast Balls "Speed Balls", their Japanese name. (Ironically Chuang Yi's translation also made this exact same error)
- On page 153 Crys mistakenly refers to an "Electric Attack" as a "Shock Attack".
Chuang Yi translation
- Chuang Yi's translation also makes the mistake of calling Fast Balls "Speed Balls", their Japanese name.
|This article is part of Project Manga, a Bulbapedia project that aims to write comprehensive articles on each series of Pokémon manga.|