From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
Revision as of 06:08, 19 January 2013 by Spriteit
- If you were looking for the plants Apricorns grow from, see Apricorn.
- If you were looking for the plants Berries grow from, see Berry.
- If you were looking for the Egg Group with the same name in Stadium 2, see Grass (Egg Group).
- If you were looking for the power plant, see Power Plant.
In the second generation of games, there are three plants available. All are obtained using Mystery Gift.
One feature of Pokémon Stadium 2 allows players to view the entire room and its decorations, including any plants, in 3-D.
- Red Plant - 3000
- Tropical Plant - 3000
- Pretty Flowers - 3000
- Colorful Plant - 5000
- Big Plant - 5000
- Gorgeous Plant - 5000
- Main article: Goods
- Pretty Flowers - 8 Green Spheres
- Lavish Flowers - 8 to 9 Green Spheres
- Dainty Flowers - 9 Green Spheres
- Lovely Flowers - 8 to 9 Green Spheres
- Poké Flower - 11, 20 or 30 Pale Spheres
- Bonsai - 8 to 9 Green Spheres
- Potted Plant - 20 to 21 Red spheres
- Main article: Décor
|This item article is part of Project ItemDex, a Bulbapedia project that aims to write comprehensive articles on all items.|