From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
Revision as of 20:12, 6 April 2013 by MAGNEDETH
| Yikes, It's Yanma!/Stop The Pranks, Yanma!
- The 16 Gym Leaders find out who they are battling against.
- Lt. Surge
- Director of the Pokémon Association
- Camper Evan
- Super Nerd Miles
- Meganium (Megaree/Mega; Crystal's)
- Typhlosion (Exbo/Explotaro; Gold's)
- Yanma (three)
- Skarmory (Falkner's)
- Heracross (Bugsy's)
- Miltank (Whitney's)
- Misdreavus (Morty's)
- Primeape (Chuck's)
- Dragonair (Clair's)
- Swinub (Pryce's)
- Starmie (Misty's)
- Onix (Brock's)
- Rapidash (Blaine's)
- Raichu (Lt. Surge's)
- Venomoth (Sabrina's)
- Ariados (Janine's)
- Bellossom (Erika's)
- The opening scene of this chapter is revisited in the HeartGold & SoulSilver chapter except that Crystal is replaced with Whitney, and Gold's sweet potato is replaced with a RageCandyBar.
- There is a similar event like this chapter later on with Yanma's evolved form.
- Clair is misspelled as Claire.
- The Apricorns were referred to as "balls".
- Chuck is misspelled as Chunk.
|This manga-related article is a stub. You can help Bulbapedia by .|