From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
Navel Rock (Japanese: へそのいわ Navel Rock) is an island between Floe and Chrono Islands in the Sevii Islands, accessible in FireRed, LeafGreen, and Emerald. It can only be accessed after downloading the MysticTicket through Mystery Gift and sailing there by talking to the sailor in front of the Seagallop Ferries in FireRed and LeafGreen, or by boarding the S.S. Tidal in Emerald. Unlike the other Sevii Islands, and like Birth Island, Navel Rock does not appear on the Town Map by default.
Lugia is located on the lowest floor, while Ho-Oh is located on the highest. When the player reaches the top of the rock, Ho-Oh will not initially be there; it flies down onto the rock almost immediately after the player walks there.
| A colored background means that the Pokémon can be found in this location in the specified game. A white background with a colored letter means that the Pokémon cannot be found here.
- The island shares similarities with Navel Island in the Orange Islands; not only do they both have the word "navel" in their names, they are also home to an extremely tall mountain.
- Interestingly, the island's music in Emerald is identical to Pokémon FireRed and LeafGreen's music, sharing 3 of the same tracks as the FireRed and LeafGreen soundtracks.
- A beta location, Sevii Isle 8, has map data on it, and may have been intended to be a connecting route to Navel Rock initially.
- In FireRed and LeafGreen, the cave is silver, while in Emerald, the cave is gold, referencing Pokémon Gold and Silver, the games Lugia and Ho-Oh are the mascots of.
- When looking from the outside, there appears to be no mountain. A similar situation occurs with Mt. Pyre.
In other languages