From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
Muneshige (Japanese: ムネシゲ) is a Warlord in Pokémon Conquest.
In the games
| Warrior Skill
| Perfect Links
- 60% with Staravia or Staraptor while Ginchiyo is in a non-adjacent Kingdom.
- "They won't get away with this."
- "Let's hope for a challenging enemy."
- "Try using <move's name>."
- When ordering to go to battle:
- "The future is something we build with our own hands."
- "What kind of encounter is awating us, I wonder?"
- "Coming with me, <Pokémon's name>?"
- "Now! Use my <item>!"
- "The battle is ours." or
- "See! The wind cannot be stopped by anyone!"
- "It seems that the wind blows in your direction."
- "Together, let us send the winds of determination blowing across the plains of Ransei!"
A capricious type who has the tendency to show off. When there's something he wants to get done, however, he has the talent to pull almost anything off.
Muneshige is based on the real-life Tachibana Muneshige of Japanese history. Ginchiyo was his wife and (Tachibana Dōsetsu) was his father-in-law. The Tachibana served as retainers to the Ōtomo clan, which included Sōrin (Ōtomo Sōrin). Muneshige's father, Shōun (Takahashi Shōun) was also a retainer of the Ōtomo.