Michael B. Pollock (born March 9, 1965), credited as simply Mike Pollock, is an American voice actor for the English-language dub of the Pokémon anime. Outside of Pokémon, he is best known for voicing Dr. Eggman in Sonic X and all Sonic the Hedgehog games beginning with Shadow the Hedgehog.
Pollock joined the cast of Pokémon starting in the the fourth season of the anime. He played the role of the narrator for most of the Advanced Generation series and also voiced the recurring character Raoul Contesta. Shortly into the Battle Frontier saga, when the dubbing of the anime changed hands from 4Kids to TPCi, he was replaced in many of his roles by Craig Blair.
Pollock returned to the series under the pseudonym Herb Lawrence in Luxray Vision!. From Yes in Dee Dee, It's Dawn! onward, he reprised the part of Raoul Contesta. In doing so, he became the second voice actor to return to a former role—after Giovanni's voice actor Ted Lewis.
Famous non-Pokémon roles
- Dr. Eggman (Sonic X)-present
- Ella (Sonic X)
- Professor Gerald Robotnik (Sonic X and Shadow the Hedgehog)
- Meat (Ultimate Muscle)
- Jean Louis Bonaparte (Yu-Gi-Oh! GX)
- Chef Shiitake (Kirby: Right Back At Ya!)
- Hot Doggone-It (Fighting Foodons)
- Tianne, Heptadd (Chaotic)
- The Professor (Huntik: Secrets and Seekers)
- Helga (Dinosaur King) (Season 2)
|This anime-related article is a stub. You can help Bulbapedia by .|
|This article is part of Project VA, a Bulbapedia project that aims to write comprehensive articles on each voice actor of the Pokémon anime.|