Michael B. Pollock (born March 9, 1965), credited as simply Mike Pollock, is an American voice actor for the English-language dub of the Pokémon anime. Outside of Pokémon, he is best known for voicing Dr. Eggman in Sonic X and all Sonic the Hedgehog games beginning with Shadow the Hedgehog.
Pollock joined the cast of Pokémon starting in the The 4th season of the anime, Shortly into the Battle Frontier saga , he was replaced by Craig Blair, with his role as the narrator going to Rodger Parsons, respectively. He returned to the series in Luxray Vision! and was briefly credited as Herb Lawrence. From Yes in Dee Dee, It's Dawn! onward, he does the role of Raoul Contesta once again, becoming the second actor to redeem back their original role, after Ted Lewis returning to do Giovanni.
Famous non-Pokémon roles
- Dr. Eggman (Sonic X)-present
- Ella (Sonic X)
- Professor Gerald Robotnik (Sonic X and Shadow the Hedgehog)
- Meat (Ultimate Muscle)
- Jean Louis Bonaparte (Yu-Gi-Oh! GX)
- Chef Shiitake (Kirby: Right Back At Ya!)
- Hot Doggone-It (Fighting Foodons)
- Tianne, Heptadd (Chaotic)
- The Professor (Huntik: Secrets and Seekers)
- Helga (Dinosaur King) (Season 2)
|This anime-related article is a stub. You can help Bulbapedia by .|
|This article is part of Project VA, a Bulbapedia project that aims to write comprehensive articles on each voice actor of the Pokémon anime.|