Aim to Be a Card Master!!
From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
Revision as of 23:56, 18 September 2012 by Zesty Cactus (once i saw Category:TCG video games, this made more sense to create)
Yu-Gi-Oh!-esque manga series drawn by 印照 Inshō that was published in Japan only in December 2000. The manga features Kenta Minamii and his goal to become a great player of the Pokémon Trading Card Game. It is especially notable for taking place in the real world, rather than the Pokémon world or the Trading Card Game Islands.
List of chapters
- Battle 1: District Convention "Kenta, to the Open Sea"
- Battle 2: Cross-Cultural Battle "The Golden-Haired Lady"
- Battle 3: Brothers Face Off "Familiar Rivals"
- Battle 4: The Spring World Challenge (Part One) "A New Formidable Rival!?"
- Battle 5: The Spring World Challenge (Part Two) "The Girl Who's Too Calm"
- Battle 6: The Spring World Challenge (Part Three) "The Secret Plan"
- Battle 7: The Summer World Challenge (Part One) "The Prelude to the Decisive Battle"
- Battle 8: The Summer World Challenge (Part Two) "Reunion at the Coliseum"
- Battle 9: The Summer World Challenge (Part Three) "The Road to Being a Card Master"
|This manga-related article is a stub. You can help Bulbapedia by .|
|This article is part of Project Manga, a Bulbapedia project that aims to write comprehensive articles on each series of Pokémon manga.|