Difference between revisions of "Masamune"
m (Adding link to Avia in infobox)
|Line 8:||Line 8:|
Revision as of 15:15, 19 March 2013
- If you were looking for the anime character whose Japanese name is Masamune, see Morrison.
Artwork with Braviary
In the games
|Spoiler warning: this article may contain major plot or ending details.|
- Transforms to Rank II by reaching a 60% link with Rufflet or Braviary in The Dragon's Dream.
- Start of turn:
- With low health:
- "Stand your ground!"
- "I'll take care of this!"
- Start of battle:
- When attacking a castle:
- "There's no stopping me now!"
- When defending a castle:
- "They don't know what they're doing."
- During battle:
- When ordering to attack:
- "It's <attack name> time!"
- When ordering to invade a kingdom:
- "Let me tell you something... if I'm on your side, victory is guaranteed!"
- Upon forming a link:
- When using an item:
- When using his Warrior Skill:
- "This'll settle things!"
- After winning a battle:
- "And with this... <kingdom> falls into my hands!"
- After losing a battle:
- If recruited:
- "It seems I may have underestimated you."
- "Hmph... Celebrate all you want... I will have my revenge!"
- When being recruited:
- "Masamune is at your service!"
Masamune is based on the real-life Date Masamune of Japanese history. Kagetsuna (Katakura Kagetsuna), Tsunamoto (Oniniwa Tsunamoto), and Shigezane (Date Shigezane) were three of his most faithful retainers, the latter also his cousin. Iroha (Irohahime) was his daughter. Munezane (Shiroishi Munezane) served both Masamune's father (Date Terumune) and Shigezane.
Hero/Heroine • Nobunaga • Oichi • Hideyoshi • Motochika • Ginchiyo • Motonari • Mitsuhide • Yoshihiro
|This character related article is a stub. You can help Bulbapedia by .|
|This game character article is part of Project CharacterDex, a Bulbapedia project that aims to write comprehensive articles on each character found in the Pokémon games.|