From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
The vast majority of Pokémon that evolve do so at or above a certain level. This is a list of those Pokémon ordered by the lowest level at which they may evolve, from the lowest (level 7) to the highest (level 64).
List of Pokémon that evolve at or above a certain level
- While Combee is listed as evolving at or above level 21; this is only true if it is female, since male Combee do not evolve.
- Under the right circumstances, Nincada will essentially evolve into both a Ninjask and a Shedinja at the same time when it reaches or surpasses level 20.
- All Tyrogue, Wurmple, and Burmy evolve at or above the levels listed above, but the Pokémon that they evolve into are determined by additional factors.
- Slowpoke, male Kirlia, and female Snorunt can evolve either into one Pokémon at the levels listed above or into a different Pokémon through another method.
- All Pokémon that evolve at the lowest levels (7 and 10) are at least half Bug-type.
- The mean level is about 27-36.
- The median level is 28.
- 20 Pokémon evolve at or above level 30, making it the statistical mode.