List of Pokémon by Unova Pokédex number
This is a list of Pokémon in the order dictated by the Unova regional Pokédex, meaning that Victini and then the starter Pokémon from Unova will appear first, followed by other Pokémon native to the Unova region.
- 1 List of Pokémon by Old Unova Pokédex number
- 2 List of Pokémon by New Unova Pokédex number
- 3 Trivia
- 4 See also
List of Pokémon by Old Unova Pokédex number
#000 - #051 Victini - Scolipede
#052 - #100 Cottonee - Alomomola
#101 - #155 Joltik - Genesect
List of Pokémon by New Unova Pokédex number
| The contents of this article have been suggested to be split into .|
Please discuss it on .
This is a complete list of Pokémon in the order dictated by the new Unova regional Pokédex, meaning that Victini and then the starter Pokémon from Unova will appear first, followed by other Pokémon native to the Unova region, as well as those from other regions that appear in Pokémon Black and White Versions 2.
#000 - #050 Victini - Magnezone
#051 - #101 Growlithe - Krookodile
#102 - #152 Darumaka - Zoroark
#153 - #200 Ducklett - Landorus
#201 - #251 Skorupi - Bronzong
#252 - #300 Sneasel - Genesect
- In Pokémon Black and White, it was the only regional Pokédex aside from that of Kanto to only contain Pokémon of one generation.
- The New Unova regional Pokédex contains 301 Pokémon, the largest amount so far.
- This is the only regional Pokédex where a starter Pokémon is not first in the listing and the only regional Pokédex to have a Pokémon numbered #000.
- It is impossible to get a "seen" Pokédex entry for Rufflet in Black 2 and Vullaby in White 2 without trading with another player, because they cannot be found in the wild in the respective games, and no in-game Trainers use them. However, their respective evolved forms Braviary and Mandibuzz are used by Trainers on Victory Road in both versions.
- This is the only pokedex listing to not include the Pikachu evolution family.