Difference between revisions of "Lisa Ortiz"
(If she voices bianca then i'm tom wayland (notice the sarcasm))
|Line 19:||Line 19:|
Revision as of 01:15, 20 November 2012
Lisa Ortiz is a voice actress for the English-language dub of the Pokémon anime.
Ortiz was born on 11 December 1974, and is bilingual, speaking both English and Spanish. According to herself, she got into voice acting when one of her brothers took her car and she went to search for it. An employee of Central Park Media accompanied her and mentioned that the company was searching for voice actors. She subsequently auditioned for and landed the role of Deedlit in Record of Lodoss War.
Ortiz has also been involved with voice directing. She has worked on projects at DuArt, where the Pokémon anime series has been dubbed since Season 11.
Lisa was one of the original voice actresses on Pokémon. She provided voices for the series until season nine, when Pokémon USA and TAJ Productions took over the distribution and dubbing. She returned to the series in Hungry for the Good Life!. She mainly provides voices for characters of the day and supporting characters. But she gained a more important role in the Best Wishes series, providing the voice of Ash's Oshawott.
- Lara Laramie
Other non-Pokémon roles
- Amy Rose (Sonic X and Sonic games; 2005-2009)
- Serenity Wheeler (Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters)
- Tony Tony Chopper (One Piece)
- Lina Inverse (Slayers)
- Tsubasa Shibahime (His and Her Circumstances (Kare Kano))
- Emi Hanner, Yumi Hanner, Azalyn (The Irresponsible Captain Tylor)
- Nanaka Nakatomi (Magic User's Club)
- Deedlit (Record of Lodoss War)
- Shiori Takatsuki (Revolutionary Girl Utena)
- Nimue/Lady of the Lake (Sonic and the Black Knight)
- Icy, Mitzi, Digit, Musa (Winx Club)
- Lisa Brilliant, Mrs. Arrowlsal (F-Zero GP Legend)
|This article is part of Project VA, a Bulbapedia project that aims to write comprehensive articles on each voice actor of the Pokémon anime.|