From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
Kanetsugu with Gardevoir
| Default Pokémon
Kanetsugu (Japanese: カネツグ) is a Warlord in Pokémon Conquest.
In the games
| Warrior Skill
| Perfect Links
- Transforms to Rank II by reaching a 60% link with Kadabra or Alakazam while Kenshin is in the same kingdom.
- "This is grim..."
- "For honor!"
- "For all my beloved Pokémon!"
- "Our army will stand and fight!"
- "<Move's name>! Now!'"
- "<Pokémon's name> and I are now linked through our love of the just and the good."
- "You must use my <item>."
- When using his Warrior Skill:
- "Know the true meaning of honor!"
- "Behold! This is a victory for truth and honor!"
- "We have fought tooth and nail, but I sense we could one day become allies."
- "Honor cannot be defeated. It must not be!"
- "Let us journey together toward the truth!"
Warmhearted and very dutiful, he will always attempt to punish anyone he feels has been unjust, in a bid to show them the true path.
Kanetsugu is based on the real-life Naoe Kanetsugu of Japanese history. He was married to Sen (Osen no kata).