From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
|| This article is incomplete.|
Please feel free to edit this article to add missing information and complete it.
Ignis (Japanese: カエンの国 Kaen Nation) is a Kingdom in Pokémon Conquest. In the main story of Conquest, it is the first kingdom to attack the player, and the first the player attacks and eventually conquers.
The volcanic battlefield of Ignis features magma tiles, Hot Springs, Pillars of Fire, and a Volcano. Only Fire-type Pokémon can stand on magma tiles. Hot Springs restore the HP and cure any status ailments of visiting Pokémon. Pillars of Fire are obstacles that can be extinguished by Water-, Rock-, or Ground-type attacks. After the message "The Volcano has become active!" appears, several tiles of the battlefield are hit with Fire-type damage.
Wild Pokémon areas
Unlocked when Cave reaches Level 2.
When the Floating Rock appears, two Ninjas will have this conversation:
- Ninja ♀: "What a shock! This huge thing was just like...BOOM! And then it went BLAM! But then it just kind of floated there... What could it be...?!"
- Ninja ♂: "I have no idea what you're talking about..."
- You are now able to visit the Floating Rock.
Shrine of Truth
Unlocked by downloading Reshiram event. Only appears when Hideyoshi is in the player's army.
When the Shrine of Truth appears, a Messenger will appear and have the following exchange with Hideyoshi:
Messenger: "Th-This is incredible! A cave has appeared in Ignis! Overnight!"
Hideyoshi: "What?! Even I couldn't dig a cave in a single night!"
Messenger: "There is a Pokémon inside it, too! One that has never been seen before! It looks powerful... Most Warriors would not even dare to approach such a Pokémon."
Hideyoshi: "Hmm... That sounds interesting. I shal go and investigate!"
The Shrine of Truth has appeared in Ignis.
- Invest gold to upgrade locations. Not available in the initial story.
- Ponigiri Shop
- Increase Pokémon's Energy by feeding them ponigiri.
- Mystery Springs
- Change your Pokémon's Abilities using the power of the Mystery Springs. Appears after upgrading two other utilities.
Not Worth Fighting Over (entire block)
Mitsunari can and will recruit more Warriors found in his Kingdom and equip items to himself and his army prior to being attacked.
||カエンの国 Kaen no Kuni
||From 火炎 kaen, flame.
||From ignis, Latin for fire.
||火焰之國 Huǒyàn-zhī Guó
||From 火焰 huǒyàn, flame.