Artwork with Aggron
He cannot be recruited in the main story, since he is with Nobunaga in the final battle.
In the games
|Spoiler warning: this article may contain major plot or ending details.|
- Transforms to Rank II by reaching a 70% link with Aggron.
- Start of turn:
- With low health:
- "I think it's time for <Pokémon's move>."
- During battle:
- "Our progress depends on our success in this battle! We cannot afford to give anything but our very best."
- When ordering to attack:
- "Right, shall we head off then?"
- Upon forming a Link:
- "All right, <Pokémon's name>! Come with me!"
- When being recruited:
- "Impressive... Your skills in battle are truly remarkable..."
A most magnanimous man who treats his allies with great affection and is venerated by them in return. Careful and patient, he achieves results one step at a time.
Ieyasu is based on the real-life Tokugawa Ieyasu of Japanese history. Hidetada (Tokugawa Hidetada) was his son. Hanzō, Tenkai, and Hatsume (Hatsume no Tsubone) were in direct service to Ieyasu, and Tadakatsu, Tadatsugu (Sakai Tadatsugu), Yasumasa (Sakakibara Yasumasa) and Naomasa (Ii Naomasa) were the "Elite Four" of Ieyasu's army, the Shitennō. Munenori (Yagyū Munenori) was a retainer of the Tokugawa clan and Hidetada's swordsmanship teacher.
Hero/Heroine • Nobunaga • Oichi • Hideyoshi • Motochika • Ginchiyo • Motonari • Mitsuhide • Yoshihiro
|This character related article is a stub. You can help Bulbapedia by .|
|This game character article is part of Project CharacterDex, a Bulbapedia project that aims to write comprehensive articles on each character found in the Pokémon games.|