Gō Ichinose (Japanese: 一之瀬剛) is a Japanese video game composer best known for his work on the Pokémon series of video games.
Gō Ichinose is an employee of Game Freak. He has been credited as a composer on Pokémon Gold and Silver, Pokémon Crystal, Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire, Pokémon FireRed and LeafGreen, Pokémon Emerald, Pokémon Diamond and Pearl (as music lead), Pokémon Platinum, Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver (as music leader), Pokémon Black and White, and Pokémon Black 2 and White 2.
In addition to his work on Pokémon video games, he has worked as a composer on Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Game Freak's Drill Dozer. He has also contributed to the Pokémon movies. He provided composition for The Mastermind of Mirage Pokémon as well as the Pokémon Heroes, Lucario and the Mystery of Mew and Pokémon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea movies.
Ichinose's work appears on the following CDs:
- Pokémon Ruby & Sapphire Music Super Complete
- Pokémon FireRed & LeafGreen Music Super Complete
- Pokémon Diamond & Pearl Super Music Collection
- Pokémon HeartGold & SoulSilver Music Super Complete
- Pokémon Black & White Super Music Collection
- Pokémon Black 2 & White 2 Super Music Complete
- Guardian Gods of the City of Water: Latias and Latios Music Collection
- Mew and the Wave-Guiding Hero: Lucario Music Collection
- Pokémon Ranger and the Prince of the Sea: Manaphy Music Collection
|This article is part of Project Music, a Bulbapedia project that aims to write comprehensive articles on each Pokémon song, CD and musician.|