From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| Hoenn Alone!
Parting with Pikachu...!
|| November 14, 2002
| United States
|| October 25, 2003
|| Team Ota
|| 藤田伸三 Shinzō Fujita
|| 藤本義孝 Yoshitaka Fujimoto
| Assistant director
|| 大町繁 Shigeru Ōmachi
| Animation director
|| 酒井啓史 Hiroshi Sakai
| No additional credits are available at this time.
Technically, this episode is part of US season 6.
Hoenn Alone! (Japanese: ピカチュウとのわかれ…！ Parting with Pikachu...!) is the 274th episode of the Pokémon anime and the last episode of the original series. It was first broadcast in Japan on November 14, 2002 and in the United States on October 25, 2003.
Ash and Pikachu are on the way to Hoenn but when Team Rocket gets away with Pikachu, he has until sunset to get back to the ferry.
TV episode debut
Who's That Pokémon?: Forretress
- The usual To be continued is omitted and replaced with Next time... A new beginning!. This is probably written as the next episode starts the Advanced Generation series.
- This is the first episode since Pokémon - I Choose You! with Ash as the only human protagonist featured (though Misty did appear in the first episode, she was not featured, and Brock did not appear).
- This is also the first episode Misty doesn't appear in.
- This is the last episode Megan Hollingshead provides the voice of Officer Jenny.
- This episode title is parodied from the famous movie Home Alone.
In other languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: Sozinho em Hoenn!
- French: En route pour Hoenn
- German: Endlich in der Hoenn-Region
- Dutch: Alleen naar Hoenn
- Italian: Una nuova meta
- Latin American Spanish: ¡Solos en Hoenn!
- Polish: Region Hoenn
- Iberian Spanish: Solo en Hoenn