From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| You're a Star, Larvitar!
Yogiras Does Its Best!
|| August 22, 2002
| United States
|| September 6, 2003
|| Team Ota
|| 藤田伸三 Shinzō Fujita
|| よこた和 Kazu Yokota
| Assistant director
|| 秦義人 Yoshito Hata
| Animation director
|| 福本勝 Masaru Fukumoto
| No additional credits are available at this time.
You're a Star, Larvitar! (Japanese: ヨーギラスがんばる！ Yogiras Does Its Best!) is the 262nd episode of the Pokémon anime. It was first broadcast in Japan on August 22, 2002 and in the United States on September 6, 2003.
Ash and friends reach the base of Mount Silver, where they hope to return their Larvitar to its birthplace. On their way, Ash faces a young trainer, whose name is Satchel, in a Pokémon battle, pitting his Cyndaquil against the trainer’s Magby. After the battle, Ash has thoughts about trying to make his Cyndaquil evolve. Following behind, Jessie and James note the trainers and their rare and valuable Pokémon preparing to battle in the Johto Championship. Setting aside their usual plans for capturing Pikachu, they capture Larvitar and many other Pokémon...
Who's That Pokémon?: Entei
- The Pokémon Center in this episode is the same one that Jimmy and Marina visited in The Legend of Thunder!
- When Noctowl comes back to tell Misty and the others about Team Rocket, Ash's Totodile, Bayleef, and Pikachu can be seen. When the captive Pokémon are freed and surround Ash, his Totodile is next to him, where it stays for the rest of the scene.
- In this episode, Team Rocket uses a variation of their motto.
- Satchel comments on Cyndaquil's "Flame Attack" which doesn't exist.
- When Meowth comments on all of the tough evolved Pokémon that can be seen there is also a Voltorb. The way that Meowth says "Tons of strong looking evolved Pokémon" he is talking about all of them. Voltorb is obviously not an evolved Pokémon.
- When Ash is seen with all of the stolen Pokémon, a Totodile is there. However, there was no Totodile that was stolen, and Ash's was with Misty and Brock at the time.
In other languages
- French: Un Embrylex qui a de bons réflexes!
- German: Larvitar - Superstar!
- Hebrew: אתה כוכב, לרביטר ata kokhav, Larvitar
- Italian: Un vero eroe
- Portuguese (Brazilian): Você é um Astro, Larvitar!
- Iberian Spanish: Eres una estrella, Lavitar
- Latin American Spanish: ¡Eres una estrella, Lavitar!