From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| Entei at Your Own Risk
Entei and Friends of the Hot Spring!
|| August 1, 2002
| United States
|| August 16, 2003
|| Team Ota
|| 米村正二 Shōji Yonemura
|| 浅田裕二 Yūji Asada
| Assistant director
|| 浅田裕二 Yūji Asada
| Animation director
|| 岩根雅明 Masaaki Iwane
| No additional credits are available at this time.
Entei at Your Own Risk (Japanese: エンテイとおんせんのなかまたち！ Entei and Friends of the Hot Spring!) is the 259th episode of the Pokémon anime. It was first broadcast in Japan on August 1, 2002 and in the United States on August 16, 2003.
On their way to Mt. Silver, the gang come across a hot spring and meet Nelson who is looking for an Entei. Ash, Misty and Brock decide to release their Pokémon for them to enjoy the hot springs and hot sand. Team Rocket appear pretending to be researchers in order to steal Larvitar. After escaping from Rocket’s truck, Nelson and his Misdreavus meet Ash again. Nelson wants to battle Ash, so Ash sends out Phanpy first. While battling, Team Rocket steal Misdreavus after they find out how powerful she is. Team Rocket then steal all the wild Pokémon in the hot spring as well as Brock's Pineco. When Brock chases after it, Pineco evolves into Forretress. After Team Rocket over-powers their machine, it causes the hot spring to get out of control. But then, Entei’s Flamethrower saves the spring and blasts Team Rocket away. Nelson then tries to catch Entei, by having Misdreavus use Mean Look to prevent it from fleeing, but Entei uses Roar to escape.
TV episode debuts
Who's That Pokémon?: Tyrogue
- The title is a pun of the classic warning phrase "enter at your own risk".
- This marks the first time a main character's Pokémon has evolved in the same episode a legendary Pokémon has appeared. Another episode will follow this feature.
- In this episode, Team Rocket uses a variation of their motto.
- Take Down, being a Template:Type2 move, shouldn't have had any effect on Misdreavus; a Template:Type2 Pokémon.
In other languages
- French: Les sources chaudes
- German. Das legendäre Entei
- Hebrew: המרדף אחרי אנטיי hamirdaf akhrei Entei
- Italian: Forti emozioni
- Portuguese (Brazilian): Entei, eu Quero você!
- Iberian Spanish: A Entei no hay quien le venza
- Latin American Spanish: ¡Entei, el Pokémon legendario!