From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| Tanks a Lot!
Pasture! Otachi and Togepy!
|| February 3, 2000
| United States
|| January 27, 2001
|| Team Ota
|| 冨岡淳広 Atsuhiro Tomioka
|| 横田和 Kazu Yokota
| Assistant director
|| 大町繁 Shigeru Ōmachi
| Animation director
|| たけだゆうさく Yūsaku Takeda
| No additional credits are available at this time.
Tanks a Lot! (Japanese: ばくそう！オタチ＆トゲピー!! Pasture! Otachi and Togepy!) is the 133rd episode of the Pokémon anime. It was first broadcast in Japan on February 3, 2000 and in the United States on January 27, 2001.
Team Rocket’s most recent super vehicle, the Arbotank, is their ticket to world domination - until Togepi and its newfound Sentret buddy climb inside and inadvertently initiate a cross-country joyride that wreaks unstoppable destruction on everything in their path....
Who's That Pokémon?: Igglybuff (US and international), Otachi (Japan)
- This episode's dub title is a reference to the popular saying, "thanks a lot!"
- In one scene, Brock's shirt is not showing underneath his army clothing.
- Just after the scene in which the Arbotank digs a tunnel through the mountain, Ash, Misty, Brock, and Team Rocket are seen standing in front of the newly-created tunnel. Pikachu is also shown standing with them. However, this shouldn't be, since Pikachu was trapped inside the Arbotank at this time.
In other languages
- French: Destruction en tout genre
- German: Rettung in letzter Sekunde
- Italian: Guida pericolosa
- Latin American Spanish: ¡El arbotanque!
- Iberian Spanish: Tanque para aburrir
- Brazilian Portuguese: Um Tanque Fora de Controle