From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| Beach Blank-Out Blastoise
|| August 27, 1998
| United States
|| September 20, 1999
|| Team Ota
|| 冨岡淳広 Atsuhiro Tomioka
|| 石山タカ明 Takaaki Ishiyama
| Assistant director
|| 井上修 Osamu Inoue
| Animation director
|| 梶浦紳一郎 Shin'ichirō Kajiura
| No additional credits are available at this time.
Beach Blank-Out Blastoise (Japanese: カメックスのしま Kamex's Island) is the 60th episode of the Pokémon anime. It was first broadcast in Japan on August 27, 1998 and in the United States on September 20, 1999.
Ash and co. are on Cinnabar Island and miss their boat back to the mainland. Due to this, they revert to using their pokemon to Surf back home. However, they end up on a much smaller, mythical island, entirely inhabited by Squirtle and its evolutions. Team Rocket shows up and trys to kidnap the pokemon, but are once more stopped. In the end, Ash and co. leave.
Synopsis by User: Ngl42398.
Who's That Pokémon?: Horsea (US and international), Kamex (Japan)
- When there is a scene with Team Rocket spying on Ash and his friends, in the next scene Jessie's gloves disappear.
- When Team Rocket is being saved by Ash and his friends, Brock's jacket is dark blue. In the shot following, it went back to its original color, green.
In other languages
- Finnish: Blastoise ihan pihalla
- French: L'île des Pokémon tortues
- German: Turtok´s Tiefschlaf-Drama
- Italian: Il grande sonno
- Latin American Spanish: ¡El problema con Blastoise!
- Iberian Spanish: Durmiendo con Blastoise en la playa
- Brazilian Portuguese: Desmaios na Praia do Blastoise