From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| Mystery at the Lighthouse
|| June 24, 1997
| United States
|| September 24, 1998
|| Team Ota
|| 首藤剛志 Takeshi Shudō
|| 石山タカ明 Takaaki Ishiyama
| Assistant director
|| 広島秀樹 Hideki Hiroshima
| Animation director
|| 平岡正幸 Masayuki Hiraoka
| No additional credits are available at this time.
Mystery at the Lighthouse (Japanese: マサキのとうだい Masaki's Lighthouse) is episode 13 of the Pokémon anime. It was first broadcast in Japan on June 24, 1997 and in USA on September 24, 1998.
When the Krabby Ash catches disappears, he goes to a nearby lighthouse to see if it reached Professor Oak's lab. The keeper of the lighthouse is Bill, a Pokémon Watcher who is searching for a mysterious Pokémon.
- Ash captures a Krabby.
- Ash meets Bill and sees a Dragonite.
Who’s That Pokémon?: Krabby
- An image of Mewtwo was on the door to the lighthouse, yet the knowledge of this Pokémon was only supposed to be known only by the scientists of Team Rocket at this point in the series.
- The Pokémon that Bill tries to befriend and that Team Rocket blasts at is actually a giant Dragonite.
- At the end of the episode when Ash asks Bill if he thinks every species of Pokémon will ever be discovered, a Dragonite shaped cloud can be seen.
- Dragonite walking in the water is a refrence from Godzilla.
In other languages
- French: Le mystère du phare
- Italian: Il settimo Pokémon
- Portuguese(Brazil): O mistério no farol