I came here looking to join up with whatever group was working on getting the collection of sprites complete, expecting there to be a project for it. But it seems there's not. Is there anyone actively working on completing the sprites, or shall I start up Project SpriteDex? -Pat 16:52, 25 March 2008 (UTC)
- I think Project Pokédex is covering that already, but I'm not sure. I'd help out in uploading them all but I don't want to really kill my computer with 386+ sprites.. Tina δ♫ 17:05, 25 March 2008 (UTC)
- Sweet, thanks! I'll join up with them. -Pat 03:35, 30 March 2008 (UTC)
I was thinking of starting a R/B trainer dex project or adding it as a sub-project to some other project. It would involve listing every trainer, their pokémon, levels, and mew glitch features (can he/she start the glitch, what pokémon will he/she give) or just a complete info "dump" of the mew glitch every trainer and their mew glitch stats. please give me your comments, opinions, questions etc. I won't be able to start this project until sometime between the beginning of Summer to middle of Autumn. Fizzmaister 06:12, 4 June 2008 (UTC)
- 1. You know at the Very top there's that weird little + sign? (Between 'Edit this Page' and 'History') Yeah? Use that button to create a new section (Like you just did.
2. If we added that, who knows What'll happen
--Force Fire 06:18, 4 June 2008 (UTC)
- What do you mean by #2?
--Fizzmaister 00:11, 6 June 2008 (UTC)
- Actually, I'm thinking that any manga project should be specialized toward one specific manga (i.e. Pokémon Adventures) or a specific block of similar mangas (i.e. Magical Pokémon Journey and Pokémon Chamo-Chamo ☆ Pretty ♪ together), given the numerous genuine Pokémon manga out there with a bit of diversity between them.
- A broad "Project Manga" could serve some use anyway, however, as a parent project to specialized projects on different manga out there. --Shiningpikablu252 12:23, 12 June 2008 (UTC)
- Yes, definatly!! I think that the manga is what we need to work on the most here at Bulbapedia, just because we have so little about it. I would love to help, but I know nothing about it at all. If you can help me find it on the internet or something, I'll help you with the coverage of it here! MoldyOrange 02:26, 25 June 2008 (UTC)
- Does it need to be official? I mean, many people participate in it whether you know it or not. There's no problem if it stays in the Userspace, but it is up to Martonimos if he wants to move it to a project status. I'm sure it would be allowed. MoldyOrange 01:06, 28 August 2008 (UTC)