From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
|| This article is an official process on Bulbapedia.
Its contents outline a formal process used when handling disputes and other such situations on Bulbapedia.
Project Leaders are Bulbapedia users that have been designated as the most knowledgeable users regarding a particular Bulbapedia Project, and have been chosen by the Editorial Board to run that Project. All questions regarding project procedure and activity should be directed to the Project Leader; for leaderless Projects see an Editorial Board member.
The Project Leader should manage the Project's to-do list and has the authority to settle disputes regarding the project. Essentially, the Project Leader has a say in all goings-on in the Project and holds a position above that of other users, but only in Project scenarios.
List of current Project Leaders
Bolding signifies additional powers.
- $aturn¥oshi - Leader, Project Fandom
- ArcToraphim - Leader, Project Shipping
- Clarky13 - Leader, Project Locations and Project CharacterDex
- electAbuzzzz - Leader, Project Globe
- G50 - Leader, Project ItemDex
- Jioruji Derako - Leader, Project Moves and Abilities
- Jo The Marten - co-Leader, Project Sidegames
- KCorp4000 - Leader, Project Walkthroughs
- Kenji-girl - Leader, Project Anime
- nuva-kal - Leader, Project TCG
- RexRacer - Leader, Project BerryDex
- SnorlaxMonster - Leader, Project GlitchDex
- Umeko - Leader, Project Games, Project Battrio, and Project Music
- Virtual-Z - Leader, Project Merchandise
- Werdnae - co-Leader, Project Sidegames
- Zesty Cactus - Leader, Project Manga
Inactive/Former Project Leaders
The role of Project Leader does not come with additional Mediawiki editing privileges, although some Leaders may have other staff positions in addition to their role in the Project. In regards to their own Projects, each Leader has the authority to:
- Manage the Project's to-do list
- Project Leaders are expected to maintain a list of ongoing tasks for the members of the Project to work on. This may include edit drives, template updates, synopsis writing and unstubbing.
- Dictate the actions and focus of the Project
- Project Leaders are in charge of the vision for the Project and should liaison with members to make sure this is achieved.
- Revoke membership of the project
- If Project members are behaving inappropriately in regards to Project matters, then their membership may be revoked by the Project Leader.
- Set requirements for entry into the Project
- Settle disputes regarding the Project
Any concerns about the actions of a Project Leader should be brought before an Editorial Board member, or another staff member if no Board member is available. Note that Project Leaders are not the same as project founders, and hold a higher position of power regarding the project than the founder.
Becoming a Project Leader
Any user wishing to become a Project Leader should submit their request by making a post in this thread on the Bulbagarden Forums. Submissions can also be e-mailed or otherwise communicated directly to Bulbapedia's Editor-in-Chief (currently Werdnae), or Bulbagarden Executives evkl or MAGNEDETH for consideration.
Projects currently without a Leader
Note: the following list does not include subprojects of Projects that do have a Leader.