Bulbapedia:Project GlitchDex/To-do list
From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
< Bulbapedia:Project GlitchDex
Revision as of 21:07, 25 November 2012 by TheOriginalOne (less ambiguity now.)
- Clean up all recently restored articles of glitch Pokémon that were once thought to be unobtainable, but are now obtainable via the Johto guard glitch.
- Create articles for all glitch Pokémon available via the Johto guard glitch.
- Move all glitch sprites to the naming scheme "File:<game>Glitch<Pokédex number>.png"; for example, a:File:RBGlitch234.png. This works due to the fact that all glitch Pokémon that share a Pokédex number in the same game also share a sprite.
- Move all glitch Pokémon-related images to the naming conventions set out here.
- Upload images of all glitch Pokémon's names, using the form "File:<game abbreviation>GlitchName<hexadecimal identifier>.png".