From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
Some Bulbapedia members have formed a project to better represent unique characters in the Pokémon anime and games by creating custom sprites of the said Pokémon. If you would like to help, please inquire on the talk page or the Bulbapedia forum and see the to-do list.
Project Custom Sprite
Project Custom Sprite promotes the idea to conserve an organized system for the custom sprites we use on Bulbapedia.
To join the project, simply add your name to the bottom of this list:
- Sprites must be made under current Pokémon sprites.
- All sprites must have correct dimensions.
- Please create a transparent background for all sprites.
- If you are creating a new sprite, you have the permission under project rules to edit this user page to add the new links needed.
- After completing a sprite on the list, please strike out or delete it so that others won't re-do them.
- A template must be used to link the Pokémon to its page.
- After adding new sprite to the table, the sprite must also be added to the Pokémon's trainer or caretaker's page.
- Spriters, if you decide to update a sprite, please replace the old one, so that the links on this table don't have to be changed accordingly.
- If you feel a sprite is not good enough, consult the sprite's creator; do not overwrite their picture. If controversy takes place, a vote shall be held on the talk page.
- All rejected ideas must have an adequate purpose and stated reasons.
- Most importantly, please contribute adequately.
- To complete all necessary alternate sprites and minisprites for all the unique Pokémon presented in the anime.
Template:User Custom Sprite
The parent of this project is Project Anime.
No subprojects have been named.
No related projects have been named.