From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
|| This article is about an episode of the Pokémon anime that has not been dubbed into English. As such, its coverage may contain romanized Japanese names, rather than dub names.
Best Wishes! Until the Day We Meet Again!!
|| September 19, 2013
| United States
|| Team Kato
|| 武上純希 Junki Takegami
| Assistant director
| Animation director
|| 篠原隆 Takashi Shinohara
| No additional credits are available at this time.
(Japanese: ベストウイッシュ！また会う日まで！！ Best Wishes! Until the Day We Meet Again!!) is the 141st episode of the Best Wishes series, and the 798th episode of the Pokémon anime. It first aired in Japan on September 19, 2013.
|| This plot summary is incomplete.|
Please feel free to edit this plot summary to add missing sections and complete it.
While in sight of Vermilion City, Jessie, James and Meowth use a huge balloon to make the Decolore cruise ship float in the air with the passengers aboard. Team Rocket are not the only ones getting in the way of Ash, Iris and Cilan, but apparently, Porter is against them as well.
- For a list of all major events in the anime, please see the timeline of events.
Who's That Pokémon?: Lapras (Japan)
- This episode was followed by a trailer for the XY series.
- Cilan and Iris travel to Johto using the Magnet Train, which was still under construction in A Goldenrod Opportunity.
- It should be also noted that in the aforementioned episode it was said that it would take a year before the train would be finished, indicating that at least a year has passed from that moment.
- The background music used for Team Rocket's motto is the original Unova motto music that previously played from BW002 to BW006, instead of the usual Sinnoh motto music re-arrangement that has played from BW035 onwards.
- This episode features the following flashbacks of Ash, Iris, and Cilan:
- When Jessie stands on the rope ladder reciting the motto as herself, she is seen wearing her short shirt, while half of it should be identical to James's longer shirt.
In other languages