From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| A Unova League Evolution!
Isshu League Conclusion! Pikachu VS Lucario!!
|| January 10, 2013
| United States
|| April 13, 2013
|| Team Kato
|| 藤田伸三 Shinzō Fujita
|| 浅田裕二 Yūji Asada
| Assistant director
|| 浅田裕二 Yūji Asada
| Animation director
|| 岩根雅明 Masaaki Iwane
| No additional credits are available at this time.
A Unova League Evolution! (Japanese: 決着イッシュリーグ！ピカチュウ対ルカリオ！！ Isshu League Conclusion! Pikachu VS Lucario!!) is the 108th episode of the Best Wishes series, and the 765th episode of the Pokémon anime. It first aired in Japan on January 10, 2013 and in the United States on April 13, 2013.
- For a list of all major events in the anime, please see the timeline of events.
Who's That Pokémon?: Lucario
Pokémon seen in flashbacks
Pokémon seen on scoreboards
- Professor Oak's Pokémon Live Caster: Emboar
- This is the first time when Ash's league placement has regressed compared to the previous tournament.
- The full version of Be an Arrow! was played during the flashback scenes close to the end of the episode.
- The ending of the episode is a direct callback to the ending of Friends to the End, as Ash stands in the middle of the arena and has flashbacks of his journey while the sun rises over the league torch and the full theme song plays.
- The scene where Ash is staring at the sun rising is similar to the final scenes of Aim to Be a Pokémon Master.
- Before showing Professor Oak's Pokémon Live Caster, this episode was followed by a trailer for the upcoming Episode N saga.
- This episode marks the first time outside of a flashback where a Lucario is seen being defeated on screen.
- This episode is the first time where the final round battle is shown on screen.
- This is the first time a different animation for Snivy's Leaf Blade has been used.
- Be An Arrow! is replaced with an extended version of It's Always You and Me during the flashback scenes.
In other languages