From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
|| This article is about an episode of the Pokémon anime that has not been dubbed into English. As such, its coverage may contain romanized Japanese names, rather than dub names.
Isshu League Conclusion! Lucario VS Pikachu!!
|| January 10, 2013
| United States
|| Team Kato
|| 藤田伸三 Shinzō Fujita
|| 浅田裕二 Yūji Asada
| Assistant director
|| 浅田裕二 Yūji Asada
| Animation director
|| 岩根雅明 Masaaki Iwane
| No additional credits are available at this time.
(Japanese: 決着イッシュリーグ！ピカチュウ対ルカリオ！！ Isshu League Conclusion! Lucario VS Pikachu!!) is the 108th episode of the Best Wishes series, and the 765th episode of the Pokémon anime. It first aired in Japan on January 10, 2013.
- Cameron defeats Ash, eliminating the latter from the tournament.
- Virgil defeats Cameron, advancing to the final round.
- Cameron is revealed to own a Watchog.
- Virgil defeats Dino in the final round, winning the Higaki Conference.
- For a list of all major events in the anime, please see the timeline of events.
Who's That Pokémon?: Lucario (Japan)
Pokémon seen in flashbacks
Pokémon seen on scoreboards
- This is the first time when Ash's league placement has regressed compared to the previous tournament.
- The full version of Be an Arrow! was played during the flashback scenes close to the end of the episode.
- The ending of the episode is a direct callback to the ending of Friends to the End.
- The scene where Ash is staring at the sun rising is similar to the beginning of Pokémon Theme.
- Instead of a preview of the next episode, this episode was followed by a trailer for the upcoming Episode N saga.
- This episode marks the first time outside of a flashback where a Lucario is seen being defeated on screen.
- This episode is the first time where the final round battle is shown on screen.
- This is the first time a different animation for Snivy's Leaf Blade has been used.
In other languages