From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
|This article is about an episode of the Pokémon anime that has not been dubbed into English. As such, its coverage may contain romanized Japanese names, rather than dub names.|
(Japanese: ダゲキ登場！サトシ対ケニヤン！！ Dageki Appears! Satoshi VS Kenyan!!) is the 106th episode of the Best Wishes series, and the 763rd episode of the Pokémon anime. It first aired in Japan on December 13, 2012.
|Spoiler warning: this article may contain major plot or ending details.|
- Kotetsu and Virgil make it through the fourth round.
- Ash's Palpitoad is revealed to have learned Sludge Wave.
- Ash's Leavanny is revealed to have learned X-Scissor.
- Ash's Krookodile is revealed to have learned Aerial Ace.
- Ash's Leavanny is revealed to have Swarm as his Ability.
- Ash defeats Stephan, eliminating the latter from the tournament.
- Ash and Kotetsu begin their battle.
- Kotetsu is revealed to own a Hydreigon.
- Freddy O'Martian
- Pikachu (Ash's)
- Axew (Iris's)
- Leavanny (Ash's)
- Palpitoad (Ash's)
- Krookodile (Ash's)
- Zebstrika (Stephan's)
- Sawk (Stephan's)
- Liepard (Stephan's)
- Riolu (Kotetsu's)
- Hydreigon (Kotetsu's)
- Eevee (Virgil's)
- Umbreon (Virgil's)
- Gothitelle (Flora's)
- Jellicent (Manning's)
- Gigalith (Kenton's)
- Eelektross (Imotarō's)
- Deerling (Trainer's)
- Watchog (Trainer's)
- Patrat (Trainer's)
- Foongus (Trainer's; x2)
- Professor Oak's Pokémon Live Caster: ExtremeSpeed Genesect
In other languages
|This anime-related article is a stub. You can help Bulbapedia by .|
|This episode article is part of Project Anime, a Bulbapedia project that covers all aspects of the Pokémon anime.|