From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
|| This article is about an episode of the Pokémon anime that has not been dubbed into English. As such, its coverage may contain romanized Japanese names, rather than dub names.
Fierce Fighting! Win Out in the Rival Battle!!
|| November 29, 2012
| United States
|| Team Kato
|| 武上純希 Junki Takegami
|| 牧野吉高 Yoshitaka Makino
| Assistant director
|| 吉村文宏 Fumihiro Yoshimura
| Animation director
|| 篠原隆 Takashi Shinohara
| No additional credits are available at this time.
(Japanese: 熱闘！ライバルバトルを勝ちぬけ！！ Fierce Fighting! Win Out in the Rival Battle!!) is the 104th episode of the Best Wishes series, and the 761st episode of the Pokémon anime. It first aired in Japan on November 29, 2012.
Ash calls out for a Thunderbolt, but Serperior merely passes the electricity underground by burying his tail and using it as a lightning rod. Pikachu is half-conscious, and he seems to be at a dead end.
Ash yells to him, and all the memories of his previous battles come on his mind. Ash quickly hatches a new plan. As Pikachu's tail was outside of Serperior's grip, he commands an Iron Tail which allows him to break free. Once more, the attack is repeated, but Serperior's Dragon Tail once again causes Pikachu to flinch. Ash, to Trip's sheer astonishment, orders Pikachu to gather electricity on his tail and he uses a unique Electro Ball and Iron Tail combo. Serperior counters with Dragon Tail, and a large explosion occurs.
- Ash defeats Trip, eliminating the latter from the tournament.
- Ash and Trip end their rivalry and become friends.
- Virgil defeats Ultimo, advancing to the next round.
- Bianca defeats Michael, advancing to the next round.
- Cameron defeats Kenō, advancing to the next round.
- Cameron defeats Bianca, eliminating the latter from the tournament.
- For a list of all major events in the anime, please see the timeline of events.
Who's That Pokémon?: Vaporeon (Japan)
Preview image from the Episode N
- In one scene, Woobat's wings are blue instead of black.
In other languages