From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| A Restoration Confrontation!|
The Fierce Fighting at Spiral Mountain!
Abagoura's Miracle!! (Part 2)
|| April 26, 2012
| United States
|| August 25, 2012
|| Team Kato
|| 藤田伸三 Shinzō Fujita
|| 古賀一臣 Kazuomi Koga
| Assistant director
|| 古賀一臣 Kazuomi Koga
| Animation director
|| 夏目久仁彦 Kunihiko Natsume
| No additional credits are available at this time.
A Restoration Confrontation! Part 2 (Japanese: ネジ山の激闘！アバゴーラの奇跡！！ (後編） The Fierce Fighting at Spiral Mountain! Abagoura's Miracle!! (Part 2)) is the 76th episode of the Best Wishes series, and the 733rd episode of the Pokémon anime. It first aired in Japan on April 26, 2012 and in the United States on August 25, 2012.
Team Rocket plans to do a time-slip into the past world through a space-time distortion known as the Time Gate. In order to stabilize the Time Gate, Tirtouga's life-energy is necessary. With Team Rocket's Fossil restoral equipment, Tirtouga is revived in the Modern World.
- For a list of all major events in the anime, please see the timeline of events.
Who's That Pokémon?: Carracosta
- Before Ash and his friends are in the cave confronting Team Rocket, there is a moment prior to Jessie speaking when James moves his lips but does not say anything.
- Right after Ferris and Ash get into Sierra's truck, Ferris's right hand is drawn backwards as he's holding Tirtouga just before Ash scans it with his Pokédex.
- While Ferris is talking, his reflection can be seen in the car's windshield. During this time, his expression changes and he closes his eyelids slightly, however, this was not seen in his reflection. Also, the reflection was at the same angle as him despite the slope of the windshield.
- The fruit Tirtouga is eating disappears after it yawns and the scene zooms out. The fruit reappears when Team Rocket zooms in on it.
- During the battle with Team Rocket, which takes place inside the Twist Mountain caves, Team Rocket appear to be inside the Time Gate (that is, in the past) in one shot. They are outside of it (in the present) in the next one.
In other languages
| Mandarin Chinese
|| Een Oeroude Confrontatie! (Deel 2)
|| Μια Σύγκρουση Αποκατάστασης! (Μέρος 2)
|| Una sfida rigenerante! (Parte seconda)
|| Nowe Życie Skamieliny! (Część 2)
| European Spanish
|| ¡Confrontación por clonación! (2ª parte)