Artwork with Cubchoo
In the games
|Spoiler warning: this article may contain major plot or ending details.|
|Warrior Skill||Sweet Song|
- Transforms to Rank II by reaching a 55% link with Snorunt or Froslass.
- Start of turn:
- When asleep:
- "Still in the land of sweet dreams?"
- With low health/other status:
- "We must preserve."
- Winning the battle:
- "Now we must put an end to this."
- "Let us be off."
- Start of battle:
- When attacking a castle:
- "My duty will be done."
- When defending a castle:
- "I shall teach them a lesson."
- During battle:
- When ordering to attack:
- "Let's go."
- Upon forming a link:
- "It seems that <Pokémon's name> sensed the love I felt."
- Upon removing a Pokémon from the party:
- "Parting only makes true love grow stronger...You understand, don't you (Pokémon's name)?"
- When using an item:
- "My <item> will help."
- When using Warrior Skill:
- "This is my love for you."
- After winning a battle:
- "Our righteousness has proven for all to see!"
- When defeated:
- If recruited:
- "I’m sure all the world will know of your talents before too long."
- If defeated by something other then the enemy:
- "Oh, goodness...To think this could happen...to me..."
- "I think the end has come."
- When being recruited:
- "How wonderful. I shall accompany you."
- When kicked out of army:
- "If you do so out of love, then I understand."
- Delegate is selected:
- "What shall I do for you?"
- A new choice is selected:
- "Please, leave it all to me."
- The same choice is made:
- "I shall continue to serve you with all the devotion I have."
- Choose to stop delegating:
- "Oh, I see. You don't want to trust me any longer."
- At a Ponigiri shop:
- "I shall choose for you, shall I, (Pokémon's name)?"
- At a mine:
- "So! Let's begin!"
- At Powerplant/Windmill:
- "I am supposed to press this button?"
- At a power tree:
- "I feel a new strength within me."
- At an Alchemist/Blacksmith:
- "What shall I make?"
- Good response at a facility:
- "But of course."
- "I never had any doubt."
- "How lovely!"
- Bad response at a facility:
- "Oh dear..."
- When there are 50+ warriors in the army:
- "Our band of allies has grown! Behold how pleased the Pokémon appear to be by this."
Older sister of Kenshin, her heart is split between a kindly warmth and a strict discipline. Modest and refined, she never loses her cool.
Aya is based on the real-life Aya-Gozen of Japanese history. She was Kenshin's older half-sister and the mother of Kagekatsu (Uesugi Kagekatsu). Aya's husband, Nagao Masakage, does not appear in the game.
Hero/Heroine • Nobunaga • Oichi • Hideyoshi • Motochika • Ginchiyo • Motonari • Mitsuhide • Yoshihiro
|This character related article is a stub. You can help Bulbapedia by .|
|This game character article is part of Project CharacterDex, a Bulbapedia project that aims to write comprehensive articles on each character found in the Pokémon games.|