Appendix:Mystery Dungeon walkthrough
From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
Revision as of 12:13, 22 January 2013 by Spriteit
|Red Rescue Team||Blue Rescue Team|
- This is an in-depth walkthrough for the original Pokémon Mystery Dungeon games. It consists of Red Rescue Team for the Game Boy Advance, and Blue Rescue Team for the Nintendo DS. In addition to covering the Main Storyline, this walkthrough also covers how to get every obtainable Pokémon.
- Chapter 0 - Pokémon Selection
- Chapter 1 - Tiny Woods, Thunderwave Cave, Mt Steel
- Chapter 2 - Sinister Woods, Silent Chasm, Mt. Thunder and Mt. Thunder Peak
- Chapter 3 - Great Canyon, Lapis Cave, Mt. Blaze and Mt. Blaze Peak
- Chapter 4 - Frosty Forrest and Frosty Grotto, Mt. Freeze and Mt. Freeze Peak, Uproar Forest
- Chapter 5 - Magma Cavern and Magma Cavern Pit, Sky Tower and Sky Tower Summit
- Chapter 6- Stormy Sea, Buried Relic
- Chapter 7- Northern Range, Pitfall Valley
- Chapter 8- Silver Trench, Meteor Cave
- Chapter 9- Fiery Field, Lightning Field, Northwind Field
- Chapter 10- Mt. Faraway, Western Cave
- Chapter 11- Wish Cave, Murky Cave
- Chapter 12- Desert Region, Southern Cavern
- Chapter 13- Solar Cave, Waterfall Pond
- Chapter 14- Wyvern Hill, Darknight Relic
- Chapter 15- Makuhita Dojo
- Recruitable Pokémon - Pokémon that can be recruited and their locations.
- Unrecruitable Pokémon - Pokémon that can only be obtained by evolving.
|This article is part of Project Walkthroughs, a Bulbapedia project that aims to write comprehensive step-by-step guides on each Pokémon game.|