From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
- This is an in-depth walkthrough for Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 for the Nintendo DS.
- These pages describe the game as it appears in Normal Mode, the default difficulty setting.
- Part 1 - Intro, Aspertia City, Route 19, Floccesy Town
- Part 2 - Route 20, Floccesy Ranch, Pledge Grove, Aspertia Gym
- Part 3 - Virbank City, Virbank Complex, Virbank Gym, Pokéstar Studios
- Part 4 - Castelia City, Castelia Sewers, Castelia Gym
- Part 5 - Route 4, Desert Resort, Relic Castle, Join Avenue
- Part 6 - Nimbasa City, Nimbasa Gym, Anville Town, Route 16, Lostlorn Forest
- Part 7 - Route 5, Driftveil Drawbridge, Driftveil City, Driftveil Gym
- Part 8 - Pokémon World Tournament, Plasma Frigate, Relic Passage
- Part 9 - Route 6, Mistralton Cave, Chargestone Cave
- Part 10 - Mistralton City, Route 7, Celestial Tower, Mistralton Gym
- Part 11 - Lentimas Town, Strange House, Reversal Mountain, Undella Town, Undella Bay
- Part 12 - Route 13, Lacunosa Town, Route 12, Village Bridge, Route 11
- Part 13 - Opelucid City, Route 9, Opelucid Gym, Marine Tube, Humilau City, Humilau Gym, Route 22
- Part 14 - Route 21, Seaside Cave, Plasma Frigate, Giant Chasm
- Part 15 - Route 23, Victory Road, Pokémon League
- Part 16 - Aspertia City, Floccesy Town, Route 20, Castelia City, Nimbasa City
- Part 17 - Driftveil City, Clay Tunnel, Underground Ruins, Undella Town, Abyssal Ruins
- Part 18 - Route 14, Abundant Shrine, Black City & White Forest, Route 15, Marvelous Bridge
- Part 19 - N's Castle, Tubeline Bridge, Route 8, Moor of Icirrus, Icirrus City, Dragonspiral Tower, Giant Chasm
- Part 20 - Skyarrow Bridge, Pinwheel Forest, Nacrene City, Route 3, Wellspring Cave, Striaton City, The Dreamyard