From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| Exploud and Clear!
Critical Situation! Bakuong VS Juptile!
|| March 4, 2004
| United States
|| February 19, 2005
|| Team Ota
|| 松井亜弥 Aya Matsui
|| 誌村宏明 Hiroaki Shimura
| Assistant director
|| ながはまのりひこ Norihiko Nagahama
| Animation director
|| 徳田夢之介 Yumenosuke Tokuda
| Additional credits
Exploud and Clear! (Japanese: 一触即発！バクオングVSジュプトル!! Critical Situation! Bakuong VS Juptile!) is episode 66 of Advanced Generation. It was first broadcast in Japan on March 4, 2004 and in the United States on February 19, 2005.
- The English dub is based on the phrase "Loud and Clear"
- While Team Rocket was trying to catch Exploud, James says "I heard of 'you gotta catch 'em all', but i'll pass. He is referring to the catch phrase of Pokémon."
Pokémon Trainer's Choice
- Question: Trainers, which one of these Pokémon is the best choice to battle Numel?
- Choices: Heracross, Pichu, Medicham
- Answer: Ok, trainers! If you chose Medicham, you were right!
In other languages
- French: Un Brouhaha plutôt bruyant
- Italian: Pokémon scatenato
- Latin American Spanish: ¡Explota y vete!
- Portuguese: Vs. Exploud!
- Spanish: Exploud el gritón